What Is Safe Pain Management?
Safe Pain Management
Where there’s hope there’s healing... A second chance at a new beginning.
I strive to provide an environment where everyone feels welcome, wanted, needed and important. I specialize in Pain Management using a combination of and Today's Technology and Natural Medicine. I have combined simple, yet effective, methods that allow your body to heal on it's own. The methods I use are safe and non-invasive, providing you with an alternative to costly medical expenses and dangerous opioids and other drugs.
The methods I use in your treatments are:
1. Infrared Inflammation Detection: Inflammation emits heat in the afflicted area. I use a visual heat sensing device to possibly pinpoint areas of inflammation for use of the following procedures.
2. ACCUPEN Electro Stimulation: I use pinpoint accurate electro stimulation and infrared pulses at the acupuncture points and acupressure points on the body that may help stimulate the body's natural pain management abilities by helping with the flow of the body’s energy meridians. It is painless and no needles are used.
3. Ultrasound Therapy: I use ultrasound waves on the pain area that may help stimulate the body's natural healing abilities by releasing the cell’s ordinary chemokines into your system. This sends a signal to the body to release white blood cells to the afflicted area where inflammation may be causing your pain.
4. Electro Stimulation Therapy: I administer regulated TENS electro stimulation directly to the pain area that may help with providing pain relief to the affected area.
5. Ultraviolet and Infrared Light Therapy: Treatment with Ultraviolet & Infrared light therapy is simple and painless. Flexible pads, each containing multiple infrared lights, are placed directly on the skin over the area of pain or injury. Energy from the lights penetrates beneath the skin and is absorbed by deep tissues.
How Much Does It Cost?
Each pain management session is $65. Depending on your particular situation, one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly sessions may be recommended for maximum benefit.
Please feel free to contact me at 574-292-2042 with any questions you may have. I look forward to serving your pain management needs. -Dr. Bradford Sagarsee, Ph.D.